Sunday, April 1, 2007

Well...I know it is April 1 and we had every intention of having the blog moved off of Blogger and hosting it ourselves, but we ran into some design and functionality issues...not to mention home improvement issues as well. So, for the meantime, we will leave it on here, but we do have every intention of getting the blog to a more user-friendly place that will allow us the functionality to do some really cool things. Also, I just found out that Blogger now does Picassa Albums, which would be cool, except for the fact that it will only allow you to have 1Gb of storage (archiving) for the blog, so I am not sure what happens to the older images once you reach the 1Gb limit...maybe you have to delete the older ones....all I know is that it means more of a headache trying to find work arounds and one-offs so that I can keep bringing you guys the hottest pics I can find. Don't get me wrong....I love doing the blog. There is no question about that. I just wish that the creativity didn't have to be so limited by all of these little things that keep popping up, ya know! Ah well, what are ya gonna do? Time for me to head to bed. Have some wicked dreams for me!
~Wicked Ryan


















No comments: