Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Ack...

I learned something really cool about Outlook Calendar...when you put things on it to do, they don't just go away unless you do them! Surprise! My calendar was full of shit to do and I managed to accomplish exactly nothing but talk, talk, talk and maybe some planning to do more talking! I'm all for working out a game plan, but having a meeting to set up a meeting to have a meeting to discuss the issues and brainstorm so that you can have another meeting to plan a game plan, and then have a meeting to actually make the game plan is way too much planning! I have decided that we waste too much time on minutia in corporate America....for god's sake! Let's just do it already! What the hell happened to trial and error?

Alright, enough venting. Enjoy the boys!



















No comments: